Most websites have a relatively specific target audience and requires a level of customized content. Content should contain key words that are connected to your products and/or services, and which subsequently will improve your company's search engine results.
Websites contain both informational and endorsement content. It's important to understand the differences between informational content and content designed to boost sales. Regardless of intent behind particular content development, content should be geared toward helping to educate the reader on your services or products or your overall mission.
Ecentech can help you to:
- Analyze and clarify particular content.
- Improve your voice; convey information in a more active rather than passive voice.
- Check for relative keywords or generate new keywords, building content around those relative keywords.
- Create or copy edit to inform the reader, and to promote or sell the company, product, or service described in the website.
- Produce enticing content which engages visitors.
- Produce smart content focused on search engine optimization (SEO).
- Create unique, useful, and compelling content on a topic primarily for the readers and not just for the search engines.
- Write aiming content for relevance and search-ability:
- Relevance means that the website text should be useful and beneficial to readers.
- Search-ability indicates usage of keywords to help search engines direct users to websites that meet their search criteria.
Online Writers vs. Print Writers
Writing online is very different from composing and constructing content for printed materials. Web users tend to scan text instead of reading it closely, skipping what they perceive to be unnecessary information and hunting for what they regard as most relevant. It is estimated that seventy-nine percent of users scan web content. It is also reported that it takes twenty-five percent more time to scan content online compared to print content. Web content writers must have the skills to insert paragraphs and headlines containing keywords for search engine optimization, as well as to make sure their composition is clear, so that they will be able to reach their target market.