Whether you're a for profit company with a fantastic product or service or a non-profit: your website content should educate and captivate your customers.
It's one thing—and easy—to write up a product description; it's another thing entirely to create a persuasive & compelling narrative around your product or service.
Compelling content connects your products and services to what your customers want (or need). This attention to detail will give your website optimal search results (In other words: better page ranking results).
When you develop a content strategy, there are key things to consider:
- Who is your target audience? Are there multiple audiences?
- What problem are you solving for your audience (customer)? Whether it's a product or service, or both, there is a problem to solve, or put another way, a need or desire to fill. Hone in on your solutions!
- Everyone has competition. What makes your products or services better, or at least different?
- Determine which content formats you want to create:
- List the advertising channels best suited for your products/services, and within your budget.
- Develop a content strategy implmentation plan. Set your goals (include initiatives & metrics within each goal); create a publishing calendar (timeline), and decide which content format you plan to use (A few are listed above in #4, but also we've come up with over 50 content types.), as a downloadable PDF.
Ecentech offers professional writing, editorial & strategic planning services.
Let our talented writers help you build your content:
- Content Creation
- Content Strategy
- Corporate Biographies
- Editing & Proofing
- Fact Checking
- Marketing Strategy
- Press Releases
- Product Narratives
- Product Descriptions
- Search Engine Optimizations
- Social Media Content
- Technical Specifications