Whether you're a for profit company with a fantastic product or service, or a non-profit, such as a government or non-government organization (NGO), your content should educate your readers on your products, services, your mission, and so on.
It's one thing (and easy) to simply write up a product description, it's another thing entirely to put together a compelling narrative around your product or service.
Your content must contain key words which connect to your products and/or services. This attention to detail will help with your search engine ranking.
When you develop a content strategy, there are key things to consider:
- Who is your target audience? Are there multiple audiences?
- What problem are you solving for your audience (customer)? Whether it's a product or service, or both, there is a problem to solve, or put another way, a need or desire to fill. Hone in on your solutions!
- Everyone has competition. What makes your products or services better, or at least different?
- Determine which content formats you want to create:
- Blog Posts
- Case Studies
- Social Media
- List the advertising channels best suited for your products/services, and within your budget.
- Develop a content strategy implmentation plan. Set your goals (include initiatives & metrics within each goal); create a publishing calendar (timeline), and decide which content format you plan to use (A few are listed above in #4, but also we've come up with over 50 content types.), available for you to download.
Ecentech offers professional writing, editorial & strategic planning services.
Let our talented writers help you build your content:
- Content Creation
- Content Strategy
- Corporate Biographies
- Editing & Proofing
- Fact Checking
- Marketing Strategy
- Press Releases
- Product Narratives
- Product Descriptions
- Search Engine Optimizations
- Social Media Content
- Technical Specifications