Introduction to Online Marketing
There are many facets to running a business. Marketing is a necessary aspect—even vital—to your success.
It takes many channels to convey your brand or your mission to the greater consumer audience. Graphics are one. Your hi-quality products & services are another. Your website content and corporate communications are yet another.
We can help give you the competitive edge your business needs by tailoring each page to give your products or services an interesting and even entertaining angle. Good adcopy should be intentionally designed to boost demand on your products or services.
Let's start with a catchy lesson: The 5 M's of Marketing:
What else helps with marketing mindset?
Confidence in both yourself and the products or services you offer.
Overcoming any tendency you may have in underestimating the value of what you offer.
Unless you know the true value of your products or services, it can be very difficult to convey this to your prospective customers. There are many downsides to not knowing your value such as undercharging, less confidence in handling sales objections, or not knowing how to price your products and services. We can help you through an analysis of your business, and then provide you with a checklist of actionable items which will give you clarity, focus and confidence in your brand, products and services.
How to Start?
Tools or exercises which can help you develop a successful marketing mindset:
- Write down key values of your products/services; choose no more than three and then prioritize these.
- Learn to articulate well the benefits of your products/services without being pushy or salesy.
- Identify likely sales objections, and then practice overcoming these objections.
- Learn how to, competitively and profitably, price your products and services.
- Understand these three pricing strategies:
- Cost-plus pricing
- Competitor-based pricing
- Value-based pricing
- Figure out how to charge what your products and/or services are really worth—and get it.