There are many facets to running a business, but marketing is a vital, even crucial area, and an area you, as a business owner, cannot afford to overlook or neglect: your business will fail if you do. If you're interested in learning more, sign up for our newsletter and we'll include you in our educational emails.
Let's start with a catchy lesson: The 5 M's of Marketing:
- Mindset: think marketing as a business owner and understand the need for and value of getting involved with your marketing.
- Market: ensure that you understand exactly who your target clients or audience are, how they think about your products or services, and precisely what their needs are.
- Message: determine the single most important benefit your business offers clients (which separates you from your competitors).
- Media: determine where you are most likely to reach your ideal customers, at exactly the right time; timing is [almost] everything in marketing.
- Metrics: know which of your marketing efforts are working and, more importantly, which ones aren't.
How do the 5 M's of Marketing translate into your business success? Click here to read more.