There are many facets to running a business, but marketing is a vital, even crucial area, and an area you, as a business owner, cannot afford to overlook or neglect: your business will fail if you do. If you're interested in learning more, sign up for our newsletter and we'll include you in our educational emails.
Let's start here with a catchy lesson: The 5 M's of Marketing:
- MINDSET: how to think more like a marketing-focused business owner and understand the need for, and value of getting involved with, your marketing.
- MARKET: how to ensure that you understand exactly who your target clients are and precisely what their needs are.
- MESSAGE: how to determine the single most important benefit your business offers clients, which separates you from your competitors.
- MEDIA: how to determine where you are most likely to reach your ideal clients, at exactly the right time.
- METRICS: how to know which of your marketing efforts are working and, more importantly, which ones aren't.
Now, how do these 5 M's of Marketing translate into your business success? Sign up for our "marketing" newsletter to learn more!